The old stone arch bridge in Pattijoki is a national road museum site. The bridge was built between 1896 and 1897. Several wooden bridges stood at the site before the current stone bridge. At the end of the 1960s, the road running across the bridge was converted from a highway to a local road. From the mid-1970s, the road has served pedestrian and bicycle traffic only. The bridge area was designated as a road museum site in 1984.